DAY-BOOK is a bespoke visitor sign in management system, designed for schools to provide a seamless way to manage who visits your organisation. DAY-BOOK helps to streamline the process and protect visitor privacy, by restricting who has access to key personal identifiable information, therefore ensuring data is safe from prying eyes. All information is stored in a site specific central database, which logs who’s visiting as well as when they arrive and leave.
Key features include:
- Pupil Sign In/Out Management
- Employee Sign In/Out Management
- Visitor Sign In/Out Management
- Temporary Employee Feature
- Pre-Registered Visitor Feature (DBS Pre-Check)
- Multi Entry Enabled
- ID Card Scanner (Can be QR code, Barcode, RFID, Paxton and more)
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Fire Evacuation Mobile Application
- School Management System Integration
How will DAY-BOOK transform my school?
- Compact with a stunning design.
- Quick and simple visitor entry onto the premise.
- Reduce staff workload when reporting on the data.
- Tracking staff attendance and lateness.